1. Do I need to be 18+ to use Aircash?
No, anyone can use Aircash.
2. How to create a profile?
Easy, in only few steps:
1. Add your name, e-mail, and cell phone number
2. Confirm phone number by entering the received SMS code
3. Choose a PIN to protect your app
4. To use Aircash without restriction verify your profile
3. Why do I need to verify my profile?
The profile needs to be verified for your protection, for preventing unauthorized money withdrawals from the Aircash wallet and for regulatory requirements.
4. I’m trying to verify my profile but application doesn’t want to scan my ID?
If you have trouble scanning your personal document, you can also send it to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org to make a profile verification.
5. Do I need to have a Croatian ID card to verify my profile?
No. The profile can be verified by any valid document such as an ID or passport which you can send to us at: email@example.com.
6. How can I deposit money onto the Aircash wallet?
Choose a payment method (cash or card), enter the chosen amount you wish to deposit, click on „Uplati“. If you wish to make cash deposit on any Aircash sales point (Tisak sales points and INA gas stations) you need to click on „Uplati“ and you will receive barcode which is needed to be presented to a salesperson at a sales point. Salesperson will scan it and your money will be instantly deposited onto the Aircash wallet.
Learn more: https://aircash.eu/en/how-aircash-works/deposit/
7. Which cards can I use to deposit money onto the Aircash wallet?
You can deposit money onto the Aircash wallet by Visa, Maestro and Mastercard credit/debit cards.
8. How can I delete a saved card?
On the menu under the heading “My Cards”, click the delete icon which is placed on the right from the card number and confirm the request to delete the card.
9. From where can I deposit money onto the Aircash Wallet?
You can deposit money onto the Aircash wallet from any country in the world. All you need is a valid credit / debit card, cell phone number, e-mail and valid personal document. You can withdraw money at all PBZ ATMs and at all Aircash partner’s salespoints.
10. Do I have to enter my card information every time I deposit onto my Wallet?
No, you just have to enter your card information and it stays saved so you don’t have to re-enter it each time. You can see all your saved cards on the menu under the heading “My Cards”.
11. I am trying to deposit money with a card however I get an error: 1050
The card issuing bank declines the transaction. Contact your bank to see why the transactions are declined.
12. I am trying to deposit money with a card however I get an error: 1016
The card issuing bank returns an error about insufficient amount of funds on the card, but this may not be true. Contact your bank to see why the transactions are declined.
13. I am trying to deposit money with a card however I get an error: 4003
The transaction was not verified by 3D Secure verification. Some banks may request an additional 3D secure check when using a card. After you enter your card details and confirm the payment, it is possible a new screen to be open where you need to enter a password (key, token) that only you know. If you are not getting the password for 3D secure verification, contact your bank.
14. What is the minimum and maximum amount for deposit/withdrawal from the Wallet?
The minimum is 10kn and the maximum is 2000kn. When withdrawing at PBZ ATM, the minimum amount is 100kn.
15. How can I send money from an Aircash wallet?
You just have to click on „Slanje“, enter the recipient and amount you wish to send. You can also send a personal message to recipient if you wish to.
16. I have changed my cellphone/phone number, what should I do?
You just have to click on „Već sam korisnik“ to sign in from your new device with your cell phone number or e-mail address. If you have any issues you can always contact our Aircash Customer Support.
17. How can I withdraw money from my Aircash wallet?
– If you chose PBZ ATM, enter the amount you want to withdraw, round it up to 100 HRK and you will receive a code. At the PBZ ATM, click the button at the bottom right, follow the on-screen instructions, enter the code and withdraw your money. And don’t forget, you don’t need a card!
– If you chose CASH, enter the amount you want to withdraw and show the barcode to the salesperson at any INA gas station or any Tisak salespoint. The salesperson will scan it and withdraw the selected amount.
18. What should I do if I don`t receive the SMS code to confirm the cell phone number within 10 minutes?
You just have to return to previous screen by clicking “Natrag“ and check that your mobile number is well written. Also, you mustn`t have any restrictions on receiving SMS messages. If SMS code does not come after this, call Aircash support on the phone numbers: 0038514573537 or 0038514573538, or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know.
19. How do you charge fees?
You can deposit onto the Aircash wallet free of charge and all about other fees read here.
20. Where can I deposit or withdraw money?
You can deposit/withdraw money in cash onto Aircash wallet at all Aircash partner’s salespoints and the withdrawal is also possible at all PBZ ATMs.
21. Can I send money from abroad in cash?
Money can be sent in cash at all RIA offices around the world, while cash withdrawal is possible at all Aircash partner’s salespoints in Croatia and at all PBZ ATMs.
Find out more at: https://aircash.eu/business-partners/ria/
22. Can I send or receive money to / from abroad by card?
Money can be sent from abroad using a card payment, but withdrawing money is only possible in Croatia.
23. How can I deposit into my on-line accounts with the Aircash app?
Enter “Usluge”, select from the offered list, enter the amount you wish to deposit and the recipient (OIB or player username) and deposit from your Aircash wallet.
24. How can I buy vouchers to top up my mobile number through the Aircash app?
Enter „Usluge“, select from the offered list, select the voucher amount, enter the recipient`s phone number and instantly top up mobile number from your Aircash wallet.
25. I want to make a partner payment but the partner is not in the “Usluge”?
Contact Aircash customer support for additional verification.
27. Will I ever be asked from Aircash to send a picture of my credit card?
Aircash will never ask for for a picture of a card with visible card numbers! Card payments are made exclusively through the application and the entered information in the application is secure. In certain cases, Aircash may require you to send a picture of a card with a card number overlaid with the cardholder’s visible name and surname. Be careful not to be deceived by fraudsters. Also, Aircash customer support only use official email addresses from aircash.eu domain.
28. Can I see my transactions in the app?
Of course. At the bottom of the homepage, click on “Povijest transakcija” and you’ll see a list of completed transactions. If you click on one of them, you will see the details of that transaction.