Frequently asked questions
- Do I need to be 18+ to use aircash?
No, anyone can use aircash.
- How to create profile?
Easy. In only 3 steps.
- Add your name, cell phone number and ID number
- Choose a PIN number to protect your app
- Start sending or receiving money
- Why do i need to enter my ID number?
You need to enter it so you could always have an access to your transactions, even if you change your phone or phone number.
- How to deposit and withdraw money?
Just show a barcode from your smartphone screen to the cashier. After it is scanned, you can make a cash deposit or withdrawal. The process lasts several seconds. You can always find your barcodes inside the app under „transactions“, and you will be prompted about received transaction with notification on your phone.
- Is it possible to deposit money with credit/debit card?
No, not yet but it will be soon. You will be notified about it via aircash mobile app and on our web and Facebook page.
- What are the min and max amounts of cash deposit/withdrawal?
In Croatia they are between 50HRK and 2000HRK. In Euro zone between 10 and 300 Euros.
- I changed my phone/phone number, what should I do?
Just deactivate the app on the old phone. Install an app on the new phone and create your profile. If you do not have an access to your old phone/number, just notify aircash support and we will deactivate your account.
- What if I do not receive SMS code for phone confirmation in 10 minutes?
Try to request it again through aircash app. If you still do not get the code, call aircash support on our phone numbers: +38514573537 or +38514573538 or send us an e-mail: email@example.com, and notify us about it, after which we will send you your SMS code.
- How do you charge fees?
Fees are charged only when depositing money. More on fees at: http://aircash.eu/en/fees/
- Where can I deposit or withdraw money?
For now you can do it on more than 430 INA gas stations in Croatia.
- Can i send or receive money to/from abroad?
It isn’t possible for now but it will be soon. Follow us on our web or Facebook page and find out about new features.
- Where can I get more info about aircash?
Follow us on our website: http://aircash.eu/en/ or Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/aircash/