While choosing payment method, select „Nova kartica“ and enter all necessary data just for the first time and your credit/debit card will remain saved for future one click payments:
- card type (Maestro, Visa or Mastercard)
- card number (located on front side of the card, consists of 16 numbers, card number is not IBAN)
- card expiration date (enter month and year, information is located also on front side of the card)
- CVV, ie. control number (three numbers which usually are located on the back side of the card). Some Maestro cards do not have control number, and it that particular case, that inpult field may stay empty.
- personal data (name, surname, e-mail, phone number)
After clicking on „Spremi i plati“ transaction will be done and your card will stay safely saved for future one click use.
3-D secure check
Some banks may seek additional verification (3-D secure check) on the first use of card. After submitting card data and confirming the payment, new window may open on which personal password (token, key) is needed to be entered, known only by the user of the card.
Read our short user guide how to become Aircash user, deposit to Aircash wallet, add a new credit/debit card, withdraw money, send money to family or friends, use marketplace (SuperSport, Croatian Lottery, Simpa, bonbon, A-bon,…)